The Geek Girl’s Guide to Cheerleading by Charity Tahmaser and Darcy Vance tells the story of Bethany and Moni, two geeky best friends who support and encourage each other when an unusual set of circumstances lands them on the varsity cheerleading squad.
The two authors are running an awesome competition.
Send the authors an email at geekgirlx2 @ gmail.com (remove spaces) telling us the story of how you met and why your BFF deserves to win the prize. (And yes, you both can enter to double your chances!)
And what is that prize? Two bags, one for you, one for your BFF which include:
- An autographed copy of The Geek Girl’s Guide to Cheerleading
- The new iPod Shuffle
- A mix tape (CD) of songs about friendship
- Debrands Chocolates
- Matching T-shirts
- And a few geeky surprises
Yes, that’s right. You each get a bag with all of the above.
Want more than one entry? Here’s what you can do:
- Let us post your BFF story here on Geek Girl’s Guide (first names/initials are fine if you’re internet shy) = 2 entries
- Spread the Geek love and post a link on your blog to the contest (send us the URL) = 1 entry
- Post on Twitter (send us the Tweet URL) = 1 entry
- Facebook/MySpace/other social networks (send us the URL/friend us so we can see the link) = 1 entry each
The contest will run from May 23rd through the end of our blog tour on June 30th. On July 1st we’ll draw one lucky entry and post the name of the winner (and her/his BFF) here.
Click here for more information.