We are currently looking for another reviewer/blogger who can stay with us throughout the Summer (possibly longer, depending.) Here are the qualifications we are looking for
- Someone who can do 5+ reviews a month. It’s also a plus if you are interested in doing more than just reviews
- Flexibility. Also, we request that you don’t have another blog. If you do, we require that all reviews and blog posts through YaReads are original posts and reviews
- A huge love for the YA genre. We do review other genres such as MG, NA, and some adult titles. However, the name of the site is YA Reads. Therefore, you must love YA books
- The ability to cooperate with a co-blogger. I coordinate 100% of the events and material through YaReads, so whoever we choose will be working one on one with me throughout the summer. You must be willing to work as a team.
Please keep in mind that this is an UNPAID position. It’s a great opportunity for someone who loves reading and talking about books.
If you are interested, please send Nichole the following information:
- Your name, age, and location
- Your favorite book, series, or author
- When can you start?
- A sample review (You can create a new one, link us to your GR page, your previous blog, etc.)
- Social Links/ Do you blog anywhere else?
- What genres do you prefer? Do you read mostly published, Indie, or a mixture of both?
- How many reviews can you commit to a month? Are you interested in doing more than just reviews?
Please send that information to American.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you previously applied with us in December/January, we no longer have that information. You will need to resend your materials.
We look forward to hearing from you!