(Blood and Snow S2, #1)
Publication date: April 19th 2014
Genre: YA Fractured Fairytale
Blood and Snow Season 2
Book 1 ~ Vampire Lies
*** Eyes like violet sapphires. Wings of smoldering fire. Consume your true love’s blood. Become the Eternal Vampire. ***
Once upon a time there lived a vampire with wings and the genie who loved her…
Born of the seven magics, Jasmine is different in every way, including the obnoxious wings on her back courtesy of the original Vampires. She wants to be normal, to be a regular teenaged girl.
When a gorgeous dark-haired boy named Laeddin shows up and promises to sneak her away from all her problems and hide her in the human world, she agrees.
But an evil lurks in her nightmares, a man with red eyes. It doesn’t take long for Jasmine to realize that no matter how far she tries to run from who she is, he’s only a dream away. He wants her. He needs her. He acts as though he loves her.
It’s becoming harder and harder to tell the difference between the path that’ll lead to her happily ever after, and the path that’ll lead to her destruction as well as all magic.
Top ten things you didn’t know about the RaShelle Workman:
10) I love the color purple.
9) I wanted to be an actress when I was a teen but my incredible shyness always kept me from auditioning. Instead I did behind the scenes stuff, like the rigging, painting the sets, and lighting.
8) I think the minions from Despicable Me are awesome.
7) I tend to “pick up” my house before the cleaning ladies come.
6) I believe in happily ever after’s, which is why I love fractured fairy tales.
5) I can’t stand being shoeless.
4) My mom did hair growing up and I used to have sleepovers and cut my friends’ hair. My mom would have to fix all of them in the morning.
3) I love to chew ice.
2) I have like ten emails. =S
1) Meeting fans is the most terrifying and exciting experience there is.