Hi everyone! I have this week’s Top Ten Tuesday for you all. This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today’s topic is Top Ten Websites I Love That Aren’t About Books. It was actually quite hard to choose websites that I didn’t use for bookish reasons!
1. Twitter: Ok I have cheated with this because I totally talk about books on Twitter, but I also love it as a way of connecting with like-minded people.
2. Facebook: Since most of my family live in a different country to me, I love using Facebook to continuously connect with them.
3. Instagram: Ohhh I do love pretty photos! Again I am technically cheating since I love looking at bookish photos most of all.
4. Netflix: ALL THE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES!!! Though I do wish Netflix Au had more content like the US one does.
5. Pinterest: I loooooooove Pinterest! I get my fill of Harry Potter goodness as well as finding ideas for my future classroom when I am a teacher.
What’s on your list?