Hey, Everyone! Welcome back! Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are discussing the Top Ten Characters Who Stole My Heart. This list is in no particular order since I just can’t do that to myself. I also might forget some characters.
1. Carey from If You Find me by Emily Murdoch. – She completely stole my heart and made me bawl my eyes out. I loved her.
2. Bodee from Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens. – I’m currently reading this one (in February), but I already adore Bodee. And this book for that matter. OMG, he’s just breaking my heart all over the place. I love him.
3. Daemon Black from The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Ohhh, baby! I fell in love with Daemon the very moment I met him. He’s one of the hottest male characters I have ever read about. More please!
4. Nick from the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer – I didn’t realize how much I loved Nick until he got his own book. I fell in love with him in Secret. He just might be my favorite Merrick brother.
5. Hunter from Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout. – Another hot boy from Armentrout! Not shocking!
6. Tucker from Ashes to Ashes by Melissa C. Walker – I think I named Tucker one of my favorite male characters fro 2013. I loved him a lot!
7. Chubs and Liam from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken – The friendship between these boys absolutely stole my heart. I loved how there was so much more than romance in this book. It was all about the friendship for me.
8. Dobby from Harry Potter – DUH! Dobby was the best!
9. The Cat from the Iron King by Julie Kagawa – I can’t remember the cats name Cat Saith or something like that. I loved him, though! I see an animal theme starting up.
10. Karl and Hope and Elena and Clay from The Women of the Otherworld series – Honestly, I could choose any character from this series. They all have little pieces of my heart to keep forever and ever!