Hi everyone! I have this week’s Top Ten Tuesday for you all. This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today’s topic is Top Ten Bookworm Delights. I seriously love this week’ s topic!
1. Walking into a bookshop: I love being surrounded by soooooooo many different books! Bookshops are my second home.
2. Cover reveals (or even just book covers in general): I love that moment when you see a cover and it’s just so stunning that you fall in love straight away!
3. Holding a book: I love reading both physical books and ebooks but nothing beats that feeling of holding a physical book in my hands and turning the pages.
4. Striking up a conversation with a fellow bookworm: So I am that person in a bookshop (or on twitter) that will probably see a book you are holding/talking about that I love and strike up a conversation with you about that book. I love that you can make new bookish friends this way!
5. Book events: I absolutely adore going to book events and meeting fellow booklovers and even meeting so many different authors. It also helps that I end up walking away with more books than I brought with me!
What’s on your list?