Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Todays topic is Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag.
1. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Always a definite plus. This is a great contemporary book
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
BE PREPARED FOR THE TEARS AND THE FEELS! I finally read it. It’s amazing. You need to read it.
3. Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
Something about Ellen Hopkins just screams beach reading. The poetry seems relaxing
4. Hooked and Played by Liz Fichera
Cute contemporary books!
5. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Again: BE PREPARED FOR THE FEELS AND THE TEARS. Also be prepared to fall in love with Bodee forever.
6. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This one is a contemporary with a murder mystery twist. An amazing book. This one will be great for when you want something light with a little edge to it.
7. The Lure by Lynne Ewing
The Lure is so raw and so powerful. It’s very emotional and hard hitting. Be prepared for the feels.
8. Prep School Confidential and Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor
Another contemporary with a murder mystery twist. Both books are amazing!
9. Wicked Games by Sean Olin
I honestly don’t know how this has such a low rating on Goodreads. This book was off the charts amazing. All I will say, though, is to be prepared to get extremely pissed off.
10. Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell
A lighter contemporary with a tough subject matter. Definitely one to read this Summer!