Hi everyone! I have this week’s Top Ten Tuesday for you all. This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today’s topic is Top Ten Books Set Outside The US. I am using this topic to highlight the wonderful books set here in Australia! We have an amazing #LoveOzYA movement going on and hopefully this highlights some books you may pick up!
(I am also going to cheat a little bit with this list because I have a couple of books by the same author which I absolutely LOVE and deserve to be an option on their own.)
1. On The Jellico Road by Melina Marchetta
2. Looking For Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
3. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
4. The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta
5. Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden
6. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
7. Every Breath by Ellie Marney
I could go on and on about all the fabulous books set in Australia! What books do you love that are set outside of the US?