Hey, Everyone! Welcome back! Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are discussing the Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).
1. A library! This is probably never going to happen, but I want a library in my house. A room dedicated to books. What could be better than that? And look at that picture! Honestly, it reminds me more of my cousin than myself, but I would LOVE to have it!
2. The “I’m reading, shh” cup. Ever since I saw Aubrey from Epic Reads with this cup, I have been beyond jealous and obsessed with it. I love it. I want it. I am such a cup person! And this one was MADE FOR ME.
3. Invisible Book Shelves – It doesn’t make much sense for me to have one of these, because I have WAY too many books, but I’ve always wanted one. Unfortunately, it would make my room look way too tacky, because I would have to have a million of them.
4. Some sort of bookish tattoo – I don’t know if I’ll get another tat, but I would love to have a quote or something put on me. The problem is that I haven’t read something that I truly want to put on my body. Maybe one day.
5. Magnets, magnets, and more magnets. – I have an OBSESSION with book magnets. I love them. I don’t have nearly enough of them.
6. A bookmark that I’ll actually use – The problem with this is that I can never remember to use a bookmark. I have several….I just don’t use them. I once had these magnetic bookmarks that I used, but I long since lost them. You all will hate me but, yes, I do dogear my pages. I”M ASHAMED! Hopefully I can find a bookmark that I will use.
7. Some kind of statement shirt – I don’t think I would get this exact shirt, but I would love to have some time of sweatshirt that said something about books or blogging. This one made me laugh, because I’m always saying this really loudly in theaters before the movie starts.
8. A new pair of Twilight sweatpants – When I went to Forks, WA a few years ago, I bought these sweats that said “Team Edward.” I loved those sweats. I still own them, but they have holes in them now, because I wore them so many times. It upsets me that I can’t find the exact pair online. They were them most comfortable sweats in the world. This is an example, but it’s not the pair that I own. Mine is all black, a little baggy, and says Team Edward on the butt….but different than this one does.
9. Harry Potter merchandise. – I would prefer to have a blanket, but this made me laugh. I would totally get this for myself or my cousin.
10. A case, cover, and pen for my Nook HD+ – I am eventually going to buy this, and probably in this color, but I don’t have it yet.
THAT was one of the hardest posts that I’ve ever done. I don’t usually buy book merchandise…..so, yeah…that was hard. I do plan on getting the cup and the case. That was fun!
What book stuff do YOU want? Let me know in the comments section!