GREEK: Double Date features an all-new storyline that goes beyond the primetime soap with the same characters fans have grown to love.
· Since its network debut in July 2007, Greek has reached nearly 24 million total viewers.
· GREEK: Double Date is a quick, captivating beach read for teens of all ages and fans of the show. ABC Family currently draws a highly literate teen audience with approximately 82% reading books, other than for school purposes, as a leisure activity.
· Greek is ABC Family’s longest-running original series currently on the air and has consistently been a Top 5 hit with teens in its basic cable time period. Check your local listings as Greek will be returning soon for its fourth season!
· Get an inside look at the social minefield that is the Greek system at one fictional Midwestern college, Cyprus-Rhodes University.
· Three more Greek books are set to release in August 2010, November 2010 and February 2011.
Two dates – same night!
Major oops. When Casey Cartwright’s brother begs her to be nerdy Dale Kettlewell’s date to the sure-to-be-boring Honors Engineering Awards, Casey says yes. Even though Dale is totally not her type… and might have a crush on her. Ugh. But it’s a nice thing to do, and Casey’s always been the “nice” girl.
But now, that night conflicts with the biggest event of the semester, the All-Greek formal. Casey already has a date lined up: hot transfer student Rob Howell. He’s her plan to get over her sexy-slacker ex, Cappie. And even nice girls get to be bad sometimes, right?
What to do? With a little help from BFF Ashleigh, unwanted advice from frenemy Rebecca Logan and even a push from Cappie, what Casey does may surprise even herself.
yaReads is offering our readers ONE copy of this exciting new teen series from Harlequin Teen.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Simply fill out the form below with your name, email, and mailing address. We randomly draw the winners using random.org.
- Giveaway is open only to U.S. and Canadian residents.
- Ends on July 31, 2010.