Hi Everyone! I have always wondered what are author’s different quirks or even just some interesting facts about them. Today I am able to spotlight author Kasie West and Ten Things We Didn’t Know About Her!!
This is a really hard task for me because I’m an open book and most things about me are easily find-outable. But also because I’m pretty boring and the things that are not well-known are not noteworthy. So I will try my hardest to think of both interesting and unknown things about myself but I might have to finish this list with things everyone knows. J
- I live in a zoo. Okay, not a zoo, but we have lots of animals. 2 rabbits, 2 desert tortoises, 1 dog, 2 cats, 3 fish.
- I was a total drama geek in high school.
- Speaking of high school, my closet is as messy now as it was then. (I always thought I’d get the adult ‘loves to clean’ gene when I reached a certain age. I guess that doesn’t exist.)
- I am a night owl, which means I hate mornings. Hate is really not a strong enough word for how I feel about mornings, actually.
- I have 4 kids and 3 of those children were over 9 lbs at birth. And all three were early. Yikes.
- That last fact could be because my husband is 6’8”. I always thought I was tall too (5’8”) but these days I feel short. I generally wear heels though so if you ever meet me, you’ll think I’m a giant.
- I love to sing really loud when I’m alone (and I’m really bad at it).
- I love Autumn so much that I named one of my children after it.
- My husband is the funniest person I know, which is awesome because laughing is my favorite.
- I would eat only chocolate for all three meals if I could survive on it.
I loved reading this list! I would also totally eat chocolate for every meal if possible!!